You can use FreeTone to call your friend worldwide!
First tap dialer icon
1. If you already know your friend's country code you can dial directly from the dial page
+ (tap a long 0) - country code - area code - number
Here are some examples, to call your friend:
- in France, dial : +33 (erase 0 from area code-number)
- in Mexico, dial : +52 (area code-number), +521 (area code-number) if you want to reach a cell phone with a 2 digits area code,
- in Philippines, dial : +63 (area code -number)
- in Pakistan, dial : +92 (area code-number)
- in Chili, dial : +56 (area code-number)
- in UK, dial : +44 (area code-number)
Don't forget the "+" , do NOT dial 00.
- Tap flag icon
- Select the country you want to call
- Dial the number without the country code
Please know that in order to call your your contacts directly, you need to save their number in your address book as +(country code)(number).
For example, if I want to call the French number 06XXXXXXXX, I need to save this contact in my device's contacts list as +336XXXXXXXX.