Purchases made in TextMe are done through your iTunes account (for iOS devices) or your Google Play account (for Android devices). You should receive an email receipt after making a purchase to the email associated with your iTunes or Google Play account, and that email receipt would constitute proof of purchase.
If you no longer have the email/receipt, you can obtain a screenshot of your purchase history in iTunes or in Google Wallet. For any issues with billing, both Apple and Google will ask you for this receipt in order to issue refunds.
Locating your purchases in iTunes:
- Open iTunes
- Select iTunes store from the menu on the left side of iTunes
- Select your iTunes account name/email, located in the top-right corner of iTunes (or select Sign In if you haven't already)
- Select the Account button
- On this page scroll to Purchase History
- Find the purchase
- Take a screenshot and attach it to your ticket
Locating your purchases in Google Wallet:
- Go to Google Wallet and sign in with your Google account
- Select Transactions and find the TextMe payment
- Take screenshot and attach it to your ticket